June 2009 is turning out to be a terrible month for the Airbus line of planes. Just 30 days after an AirFrance Airbus A330-200 went down in the Atlantic Ocean, a Yemenia Airbus 310 went down in the Indian Ocean. Apparently, there were about 150 passengers on the flight, which went down while trying to land in bad weather at the island nation of Comoros. I’m sure conspiracy theories will be running rampant, as this is the second Airbus plane crash in less than a month.
Here are some breaking news stories for the Yemenia Airbus A310 crash:
- Breaking news – Yemenia Airbus A310 crashes with 154 passengers on board (Gadling)
- Boy, 5, rescued after jet crashes in Indian Ocean (MSNBC)
- Plane with 153 crashes off Comoros, child rescued (Yahoo News)
- ‘Yemenia Air plane crash: 150 missing as Paris to Comoros islands flight crashes in Indian Ocean (Telegraph)
- Five-year-old rescued after Yemeni plane crashes in Indian Ocean (Guardian)
Will there be any conspiracy theories about this Yemenia Airbus A310 plane crash? If so, I’ll be covering them.